Coffee & Tea
At the moment we are only selling our empanadas frozen, with a no contact delivery or you can pick them at our commercial kitchen, you can call us at (508) 840-0044, or email us at: [email protected]
- PORK - roasted pork shoulder, plums, dried cranberries, bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs.
- BEEF & CHEESE - organic ground beef, bell peppers, onions, mozzarella cheese, herbs.
- HAWAIANA - ham, provolone cheese, pinneaple.
- HAM & CHEESE - ham, eggs, parmesan & cheddar cheese.
- CAPRESE (Vegetarian) - fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil.
- SPINACH (Vegetarian) - spinach, garlic, feta & mozzarella cheese, onions, tomatoes.
- HUMITA (Vegetarian) - onions, green & red bell peppers,corn kernel, parsley,mozarella & parmesano cheese, herbs.
- FOUR CHEESES (Vegetarian) - green onions, a combination of chesses: port-salut or cuartirolo, fontina or gruyere, parmesano or reggianito, provolone, spices.
- EGGPLANT (Vegetarian) - onions, tomatoes, eggplants, garlic, parsley, black olives, mozzarella cheese.
- MUSHROOM (Vegan) - mushrooms, shallots, raisins, balsamic vinagre.
- PLANT BASED CAPRESE (Vegan) - cashew cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil.
- QUINCE W/ GOAT CHEESE: Paste of locally grown quince fruit, goat cheese.
Our empanadas are very easy to bake, you can take them from the freezer to the oven (convection works better). Pre-heat the oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit, use either parchment paper or oil the baking trail. They bake for about 15 minutes depending on your oven. We flip them upside down half way through so they bake evenly. We use a thermometer to check the temperature inside.
PDX Empanadas was born as Empanadas Revolucionarias in 2011 in Worcester, Massachussets as a way to nurture the community of friends and family in our small town. In 2013 grew up into the business PDX Empanadas when we moved to Portland, Oregon to be closer to our kids and their families. We started with a food cart in downtown and then moved to a permanent space at the Portland Saturday Market every Saturday and Sunday from March to December. In 2018 we were able to open a commercial kitchen with a lot more space than the food cart and we prepared it to offer frozen empanadas to grocery stores, cafes and restaurants.
PDX Empanadas is a family-owned and operated business with a passion for sustainable and healthy food. Our ingredients are organics as much as we can and come from local farmers and producers. We bake all our empanadas and try to offer vegan and vegetarian options all year..
We are able to offer frozen and baked empanadas now, thanks to the support of all our family and friends on the building of a commercial kitchen, please call 508-840-0044 to place an order.