- I hunt for old and amazing buttons at estate sales and auctions (everywhere I go really) and then I wire wrap each one into a unique piece of jewelry using sterling silver, gold-fill, copper or brass metal.
- I try very hard to honor the craftsmanship of every antique button and at the same time give it an artistic and unexpected new life. The wire wrapping process that I have created does not damage the button in any way and therefor maintains the button's value. I do NOT cut, file, glue, solder or permanently alter any of the treasures I have salvaged.
- Customers may treasure hunt through hundreds of buttons, searching for just the right one to customize. Rings and bracelets are made to order on the spot!
- LIVE VIRTUAL SHOPPING EVERY SATURDAY! (Just click the FACEBOOK link on this page)
- See pictures and video of my newest items!
- Comment or use Messenger to shop: I will be standing by live to answer your questions and help you find your Favorite Button! (Please feel free to ask for different/more views of anything that catches your eye.)
- Speak up if you would like me to set something aside for you! Items purchased during my Virtual Shopping Events will ship for free.